Radio Lovers Alert!! This could be your stop!!!


If you love hearing to radios, then I have very important news for you.
By radio, I mean the FM frequency where you get to tune into and listen to music. See the above image, that is the typical image that comes into your brain when some says the word radio.
Also, to be honest, the newer generation thinks that radio is something that you just play while driving around the city, in your car.


But But But.. I have this amazing information for all those who truly love listening to radios.

Today, I introduce you to, Online radio!! Simply an amazing way to listen to radio 24X7!!



Yes folks!! All you do is type in the web address and live streaming begins.


One of the premier of online radios is www.radiodhishum.com.


I happen to come across one of the posts fro #radiodhishum and I began my research to know better about this radio station.


I would personally like to all it my magic radio station, since every time I want do some literary work, all I do, is type www.radiodhishum.com in a task bar and music automatically begins to play. Although with my mobile device I had to just hit a little orange play button and the music is all set to revitalize your mood!!

http://radiodhishum.com/
I would suggest that all those who love Bollywood music, must once do review my recommendation and let me know your views about this radio station!! 

I think its very modern and trendy!! 

#radiodhishum #dhishumradio @radiodhishum @dhishumradio for all your #bollywood songs!! 
check it out today!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 reasons why Turmeric is AWESOME and used in INDIA right before the bride gets married!! ~Modhani~

Somethings in Life are worth a watch with your naked eyes..!!