Should my color define me? or I am beautiful the way I am

Just because I am not fair, they think I am not pretty. The concept of beauty in all the cultures have a random correlation  with the skin color. 


As a kid I never knew about this discriminatory clause of growing up, because honestly, if i did, and if i had  a choice, it would never have grown up.



In countries like India, each matrimonial add that I went through, did have a mandatory and that was the bride has to be fair. 
Not educated but fair. 



No groom ever was asked to be fair. I think that is highly unfair
There were times when job selections were based on that criteria too. 


Racism, colorism etc kills. it has a massive impact. Lets Fight it
say no to #colorism  #racism 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Lovers Alert!! This could be your stop!!!

11 reasons why Turmeric is AWESOME and used in INDIA right before the bride gets married!! ~Modhani~

Somethings in Life are worth a watch with your naked eyes..!!